Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Jungle Fever Part Deux

by JBNation

Inter-racial dating is sweeping the nation and can be seen in every hometown. I myself have found this new fad to be quite disturbing, as it hits very close to home. I currently live with a roommate who is in one of these relationships, and times around the house seem pretty awkward at best. Constant arguing over the simplest things like types of food for dinner, places to hang out, and even choices of extracurricular activities are just the beginning of struggles in this relationship. It seems that in the beginning these relationships are a good idea and do have there positives as well, but in the end the backgrounds are too far apart. I myself have had inter-relations and have seen first hand both sides to the argument. I'm not saying I am totally against it but research needs to be developed more for me to come to a conclusion, until then I will sit back and observe my current surrounding to conclude a final result...



No comments: